ABOUT THE MARINA
Vancouver’s newest marina is located in Vancouver’s historic Marpole neighbourhood, just south of Granville Street and SW Marine Drive. This ideal location provides boaters with an easily accessible and convenient moorage facility.
Milltown Marina is located six nautical miles from where the mouth of the North Arm of the Fraser River meets the Southern Strait of Georgia. The location is perfect for fast and easy access to recreational boating waters. With our first class in water moorage as well as our drystack facility we can accommodate boats from 10 to 80 feet!
A joint venture between the Musqueam Capital Corporation, Captain Mathew Cote and David Black (of Victoria BC), Milltown Marina is designed to incorporate Transport Canada’s environmental best practices while creating a state-of-the-art recreational boating facility.
The Milltown Marina community includes repair and maintenance facility, marine store, yacht sales and a full service restaurant. Milltown Marina also offers transient moorage at a rate of $1.50/ft per day.
- Haul-in and haul-out privileges for dry stack tenants
- Parking for tenants
- Concrete docks with all utility services
- Close proximity to marine fueling stations
- On site marine repair and maintenance facility
- Access through secured gate
- Wi-Fi available
- Racks for bicycle lock-up
- Storage units for equipment, tools and toys
- Yacht brokerage services
- Full service restaurant with take-out options
- Two waterfront observation platforms overlooking the Fraser River
- Public picnic area